Since our inception in 1984. Pickering Laboratories has been a pioneer in the use of High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and Post-column derivatization technology to develop instruments and chemistry to solve analysis challenges in the fields of environmental and clinical testing. Our mission is to make it easier for laboratories to analyze difficult to detect compounds very specifically and reproducibly. In doing so, we are guided by a simple vision: Guaranteed Chemistry. And because we manufacture the instruments, columns and chemistry to support them we can guarantee the results.
Pickering Laboratories sells in 150 countries in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.
We employ a team of dedicated research chemists, application chemists, engineers and operations specialists led by a team of experienced managers. Together we sell direct and through 87 distributors world wide.
Market trends driving long-term growth in separation sciences:
- World food export markets adopting EU and USEPA pesticides and herbicides testing protocols.
- Emerging standards for Mycotoxin testing in food products in US and EU.
- Growing demand for Amino Acids testing for clinical and pharmaceutical product quality control.
- The adaptability and flexibility of the HPLC Post-column derivatization method to new challenges in Biotech and pharmaceutical markets.
As a result of these market trends, Pickering Laboratories has growth oriented research in the analysis and testing markets:
- Mycotoxins in alcohol products and feed
- Nitrate/nitrite in food and feed testing
- Neomycin testing in animal feeds
Building on our strengths in product research and development we expect to continue to find new applications for the Post-column derivatization technique.
Pickering Laboratories is focused on two major analytical testing markets. USEPA required testing for Carbamates and Glyphosate in crops specified by EPA 531.2 and the Clinical and pharmaceutical laboratory analysis of Amino Acids .
Pickering Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and supports the communities we do business in.