The deadline is April 21, 2017
We are pleased to announce that NACRW will again be offering five student stipends—where undergraduate and graduate students can apply, and, if chosen, will receive a $500 stipend for travel to the NACRW 2017 conference.
If you have any questions, please contact Sareeta Nerkar (organizing committee member for NACRW) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information to submit an abstract and register for the workshop are now available online at www.nacrw.org.
- Advanced detection techniques
- Advanced sample preparation
- Novel and Emerging Food Contaminants
- Veterinary Drugs and Anti-microbial Resistance
- Residue Analyses in Aquaculture Products
- Mass Spectrometry Forum: MS applications, challenges
- and solutions
- General Topics
- Natural Products, Supplements, and Cannabis
- Updates from USA State/Federal government: agricultural, environmental and health laboratories
For more inforation, please click here.